For fashionable women, it is necessary to change the hairstyle according to the season and occasion, hair extensions are an excellent choice for various hairstyles. They can be dyed, bleached, and permed, and can last a long time and look natural. Most people tend to wear human hair extensions, and it is very important for us to keep good care of a person’s hair extension because it’s an investment. The correct procedure of hair caring can make your hair extension lasts longer and ensure that your hair extension maintains its silky or wavy shape while also looking good.
But we all know that our hair extensions will be easily damaged while sleeping, so how can we protect our hair extensions when we sleep? Here are some professional hair knowledge on how to care for human hair extensions.
1. Brush your hair extension before go to bed which will avoid the knots and tangles in the morning. This is simple and important.
2. Braid your hair extension loosely which can help contain your hair when you are turning and move at night.You have many choices ,such as side braid, two pig-tail braids,dutch braid…
3. Use a silk or soft pillow case which also can reduce the damage your hair extension.
4. Avoid using elastic bands which can break your hair extension and put stress on your roots, that will make you feel uncomfortable,u just need to use a soft hair ring and tie your ponytail very lightly at the top your your head.
5. We had better keep our hair extension dry before sleeping, because wet hair is very easy to become frizzing and breaking.
These tips are useful and necessary, it can ensure your hair extensions keep as healthy as possible while sleep.