Choosing the most suitable wig is very important for the one who is going to buy a new wig, one of the key points that people need to consider is the wig density.
What’s the Meaning of Wig Density?
When talking about the wig density, it usually comes to how much hair is actually on your wig. It means the thickness of a hair wig. The more hair on the wig, the thicker the wig will be, the higher the density will be.
Wigs generally have the following densities：
150% density, 180% density, 200% density, 250 density.
How To Chose a Suitable Wig Density?
When it comes to the best density, people should consider the wig length, texture, density of your own hair, and the hair look that girls want to achieve, which are all factors to be considered.
- Firstly, you need to check the hair density of your own. choose a hair density that similar with your own hair can make the wig blend with the hair well and more natural.
- Curly human hair wigs will look fuller than straight human hair wigs, so if you prefer a curly one, the normal density is okay. While, a straight human hair wigs need a high density to make the hair natural and fuller.
- Girls who wants short human hair wigs or bob wigs, a 150% density is enough.
- Color wigs have a fuller look visually, so choose a general density is also good.
So Have You Decided the Hair Density You Want?
On this Friday and Saturday, Lovmuse will launch a special event, 25% off on all orders! Another surprise is, you can get a silk nightcap worth 39.9 dollars at random as long as you place an order in Lovmuse Hair!
25% off -- Code: LMTRS
Latest Coupons in Lovmuse Hair:
- Buy One Get One Free
Free Headband Wig for any Purchase of 13X4 Lace Wig -- CODE: LM11
- Tax Refund Season 15% Off All Orders -- CODE: TR15
- 5X5 Lace 20% Off -- CODE: TM20