After wearing a lace wig for a certain amount of time, the wig or hairline will have a lot of sweat, scalp oil, and dust, etc. So our lace wigs need to be washed regularly, How to wash a lace wig?
1. Gently wipe the bottom of the lace net with rubber cotton and remove the glue on the bottom of the net.
2. Rinse lace bottom and hair with warm water.
3. Take a small amount of shampoo and lather your hair, then rinse it with warm water.
4. The use of hair conditioner has a soft conditioning effect on the wig, can make the hair soft and not easy to tangle.
5. Rinse conditioner with warm water.
6. Wipe the hair with a towel gently to absorb moisture..
7. After drying, place it on the head mold to dry, and then you can wear it again.