Plucking hair is one of the crucial steps to follow while wearing a Human Hair Wigs. Plucking wigs create a sort of baby hair right on the hairline to give an impression of the natural hairline. Although some wigs come pre-plugged, you can still pluck it to make a realistic hairline, so that no one can tell the difference. Many options are available, but the leading and most popular is the pre-plucked lace front wig, it has thin hairline that gives a real looking hairline.
However, for a wig that is not pre-plucked, it can look unnatural. You have to pluck on the wig manually to get a perfect wig.
The following are some simple customization steps that you can perform on un-plucked wigs. These steps will help you achieve your desired natural looking.
1. Bleach the knots to make them invisible, the wigs will appear more natural. This step is entirely optional, and you can skip this part if you are not sure. Start by bleaching the knots around the little dots at the base of the cap. It is where most of the hair is attached in a wig. According to preference, take two scoops of bleach powder, and mix it in a developer. Keep the consistency of the developer slightly thicker, so that it does not seep into the hair. Make sure to apply the above concoction to the hair delicately. Do not apply too much pressure because doing so will sink the bleach right into the hair. For a maximum desired result, let the bleach sit for at least 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Next step, shampoo the area of the cap where the knot is bleached. Let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes before rinsing. If you think bleach would ruin your wig, apply some foundation inside the lace to achieve a seamlessly blended hair wig.
3. This is the important step where the wig is actually plucked. Use a mannequin and place the hair on and start customizing the hairline. For the wig that is already pre-plucked Wigs Type, you need to do less plucking. After you are done plucking hair, please take a little bit of mousse and apply it around the hairline, applying mousse will make it easier for you to tweeze hair. You can use a curling wand to help push hair back.be sure to dry the hair because drying makes it easier to see the hairline.
4. Next, apply a small amount of coconut oil to your hair. Begin the process of plucking by getting a pair of best tweezers. Choose quality tweezers for good results. Start tweezing from the front of the hairline and remove any knots of hair that are not adequately bleached. Be careful while tweezing, and don’t concentrate on one area for a long time as it can lead to bald spots.
5. Sectioning out some more hair. Remember, this time, pluck some hair off the less thin sections than the other parts. The frontal will look more natural because it creates a gradation effect with the hairline for a natural look.
6. After finishing the natural hairline creation, recreate some baby hair by cutting a small strand of hair from the front part of the wig. This makes the hairline look natural, and your wig is ready to wear.