What is a T Part Lace Wig?
The T-part lace wig has a 13-inch lace from ear to ear, and a 6-inch deep in the middle of the parting space Lace, which makes the lace looks like a "T" shape. In addition, there are combs on both sides in the cap and an adjustable strap on the back of the T-part lace wig, which can be adjusted according to your head circumference so that the wig will be more stable and will not slip off.
The Advantages of T- Part Lace Wigs
1. More Affordable
The lace area of a T- part lace wig is very small, it is much more affordable than a human hair lace closure wig or a lace front wig.
With the native hair T part lace wig, we can have many hairstyles such as a ponytail, half ponytail, bun, or other hairstyles.
3. Natural and Imperceptible Hairline
A clear T-part lace wig will give you a very natural hairline. If you master the proper way to use a medium parted human hair lace wig, it will look a lot like your natural hair even at close range.
4. Light and Comfortable
T-part lace wigs are very light. All the T part lace wigs are made of 100% human hair, so the hair is very soft and flexible, and you will be very comfortable when wearing this wig.
How to Install a T part Lace Wig By Yourself?
- Braid your own hair as flat as you can to make sure the braids not too loose. Adhesive a wig cap to cover the braids to protect your own hair, then let it dry.
- Brush some powder to make sure the color is similar to your own skin.
- Install the wig, then adjust the size to fit your own head.
- Cut the extra lace when the glue is dry. Meanwhile, brush some cosmetic to melt the lace with the skin.
- Trim the baby hair to make the whole wig looks more natural.